TRADE MARKS AND COPYRIGHT
Our trademarks include (amongst others) the MZGF name and logo.
These trademarks may be in use and/or registered in more than one country and your use and access of our website does not give you any rights to use our trade marks.
All content included on this website (including, without limitation, the trademarks of MZGF, logos, graphics, text, photos, designs, logos, icons, images, data and software) is the property of MZGF, its affiliates and licensors and as such is protected by the copyright and other intellectual property laws in China.
Any copyright or other intellectual property in these web pages is owned by, or licensed to us. You are absolutely prohibited from reproducing all or any part of the contents of this website except in accordance with this agreement.
We grant you the following LIMITED license to copy the contents of this website:
You may download or print pages from this web site BUT ONLY for your own personal use AND you may not make any modification to them.
You may re-copy, extract or forward pages from this website to a third party for their personal use only, PROVIDED you:
· Do not make any modifications to the extract or pages before re-copying, extracting or forwarding
· Acknowledge that the extract is from this website
· Include the URL address of this website on the extract
· Notify the third party that use and further copying of the extract by them is subject to the terms of this license
The following acts are forbidden under the limited license granted to you:
· You may not incorporate any part of this website into any other work or publication, including incorporation into an electronic work, without our prior written consent.
· You may not frame this website within any website controlled by you.
MZGF has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. We will hold and transmit your information in a safe, confidential and secure environment.
- Informing you about forthcoming events organized by or on behalf of MZGF
- Telling you about products, services and offers available from MZGF
- Operating and administering such products, services and offers;
- Processing of applications for, and administering membership of, this website;
- Providing you with updates and information about MZGF;
- Helping MZGF through analysis and assessment to better understand and develop our business, including new and innovative products and services.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Advertisers, affiliate marketing agencies and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others (where you have consented to this happening).
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Build and hosting services providers that help us to maintain the software that runs our website. They provide us with reporting statistics where required, and will serve cookies on our behalf to enable any site personalisation and sign in functionality.
- Build and hosting service providers that help us to maintain the software that runs our website. They provide us with reporting statistics where required, and will serve cookies on our behalf to enable any site personalisation and sign in functionality.
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided once signed in, though the "my account" section.
CONTACTING THE WEB SITE